1. The first you have to create a group fields, it's the same create a category but you need to assign this group to categories. No categories = Assigned for all categories and you can choose a layout for the group fields.
2. Find the nav Products/Custom fields from the left navigation to manage the list fields
3. From the product add/edit page find the FIELDS & OPTIONS tab to add custom fields for the product.
4. Result from the front-end
List Fields Type
- User call name: this field has an option that is called name type: fullname or firstname + lastname
- Address: this field has an option that is Apt, suite etc. (optional)
- Email: use this field as email instead Text field
- Checkboxes list
- Zone country: provide a countries dropdown list
- Zone state: provide a states dropdown list
- Subzone: provide a subzone(parent is zone state) dropdown list
- VAT: the VAT field will validate the VAT(EU) number of customer. Note: the VAT field needs SoapClient PHP